Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Mary Tyler Moore died and I don't care

Mary Tyler Moore died and I don't care.

I mean why should I? Simply because she also had juvenile onset/type one diabetics? To me that's not reason enough. I didn't know her, never met her, she wasn't a friend, a relative, or friend of the family.
I'm not going to go goofy simply because she died.

I remember when she started whining about her horrible disease. For those of you who weren't around when she was diagnosed, you won't know anything about it. A lot of you who were around back them may not recall what she did but I do. It was not something a young girl with juvenile onset diabetes needed to hear from a famous person who had the same disease.

It took me some time, but I soon realized she was whining and complaining about. She was bitching about being an adult with Juvenile Onset Diabetes. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was an adult! A grown up. And a famous one at that.

This is all I can remember about her. Yeah she supported the juvenile diabetic foundation, but it was only to get a cure for herself so she didn't have to live with being a diabetic. I couldn't believe how selfish and uncaring an adult could be. I'd had been a diabetic since I was 5 and never complained like she did.

Go ahead and yell at me. Tell me I'm a heartless bitch. These are my feelings. I'm just so sick of reading about how everyone is so sorry the woman died. Guess what? We all die.

Will more than family and friends sorry when you die? Will the new media go crazy with reports of your death? Maybe if she would have accepted being a diabetic with dignity and grace, I may be a little upset, but I'm not. I never watched anything she was in because of how she acted.

No comments:

Blog Archive