Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

NFL has gone crazy

I can't believe the NFL. First Colin Kaepernick, that stupid QB, who wears socks calling police pigs. Then deciding he's not going to stand for the national anthem because he thinks police kill blacks more often than white people. That police officers are meaner to black people. Then the rest of the NFL doing the same thing. He's a jerk and not a very good quarterback.

Then any person who goes on their facebook face to say that the NFL players are babies, SOB's, ignorant, or just plain stupid, are called names. And they may be fired simply because they go on their private page to EXPRESS their opinion. That is FREEDOM of Speech. Excuse me but isn't this what the stupid NFL players are saying. If a person is fired for doing the exact same thing that the NFL players say they are doing, then what President Trump told the owners of the NFL teams was correct, Fire them for not standing. Because the NFL is a Business. It states in the rules that they are to stand for the national anthem and they are breaking the rules. I think the NFL players are stupid.

Now we have the Cam Newton, the QB of the Carolina Panthers being called names simply because he laughed at a question a stupid woman reporter asked him. When I heard the interview, I couldn't understand why anyone got bent out of shape. I am a female persona and I do not take offense at his laughter. I actually think it is right. It is funny hearing a woman ask any question to a professional male football player. It wasn't degrading to me or any woman who is sure of her femininity and sexuality.

I don't care if a women understands football, I do. I understand it more than my husband does. I don't like seeing a woman on the sidelines talking the any of the players or the coach. I don't like having to listen to a woman reporting the game. Most of the time these woman are not dressed correctly. I don't want to see their shoulders or how big their chests are. It's not a fashion show.

I don't like having women reporters in the locker room either. THEY DON'T BELONG IN MEN'S LOCKER ROOMS. I don't believe male reporters are allowed in women's locker rooms. So if men aren't allowed in women's locker rooms, women shouldn't be allowed in mens.

No comments:

Blog Archive