Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Don't Understand

I've joined several different Diabetic Forums. One of them because the emails I received from them said, I'd find friends and people just like me or similar to me. Well guess what, I haven't found anyone who is like me. Nobody. I'm still all alone in my juvenile onset diabetic world. All alone. Nobody is like me. Nobody.

I've answered questions with my answers that I know a lot of people don't understand. I want to understand how other juvenile onset diabetics feel, act, react. Yet I can't. I don't understand why I'm alone. At first I thought it was because I've have diabetes for over 50 years. But that's not the case. Others who have had it as long, or longer, don't act, or feel like me. Or if they do, they hide it extremely well. AND, they understand how the other juvenile onsets feel.

And the democratic party. What the hell is wrong with them? I've never really been a fan of politics. But now. The democrats have gone bat-shit crazy.

If any of the crap the democrats have pulled since President Trump had been elected, was done by the republicans during former President Obama's presidency, all hell would have broken out. The media and all democrats would have called us unpatriotic and racist. That we weren't giving the President enough time to get used to the job.

Why can't the democrats just let President Trump have some time to do his job? Why are they being such pricks? a.

No comments:

Blog Archive